Saturday, May 8, 2010

Overdue


Cleanest kitchen ever? yea.


So I recently left my most current restaurant job at a fairly popular restaurant in DC. I was just wayyyy too burned out to continue, and a bunch of other reasons. I just felt like I was slowly loosing my passion for doing it so I figure I should take a break and pursue other goals that I've had to put on hold for it. It was a very nice restaurant and kitchen with its cons and pros, wouldn't say its my fav. place though. The crew was very fun and skilled and probably one of the best I've had the honor to work with.


Drinking after service


So soon I will be heading back to school to join my peers and be a somewhat "normal" 21 year old I guess :3. Oh, before I left, Peter, an awesome friend and cook made a batch of his infamous chocolate cookies. They were awesome!



So this here is my current past time and obsession, kinda...I will most likely include this in my future posts!


Not road ready...


...but doesn't mean I dont take it out for a walk =]


Recently, I decided to go have a picnic some 2500 feet above ground =D. It could have been better weather but in the end it's always a blast with Hello Kitty

Mmmmmm the rain clouds creeping up behind it..


Isn't she So Dep?!

Im making my rabbit jealous D:




Somewhere along the way, I was a pokemon trainer too


And this is my arch nemesis D: it kicks my ass though..


So yea...We'll see what the upcoming weeks have to offer =]

No comments:

Post a Comment