Sunday, June 6, 2010

Meowww

I'm way too lazy to transfer the tons of pictures from my camera so many next post I'll do it. Lot's has been happening, not really. I'm still being a bum at home and enjoying my free time with friends. However, today I finally got my motorcycle license! After putting it off for almost a year :3 so tomorrow I shall go and legalize my bike and myself so I don't have to ride around looking over my shoulder for policiaaa anymore. I think I've sacrificed and lost quite a few things lately that was once very dear to me, like my whole collection of guitar pedals =[ I almost sold my guitar amp too for some emergency cash but I couldn't bring myself to do it when I was at the store so I brought it home. The amp was my musical soul and represent months of hard work and hunting to find it, I think I would have just been miserable and sad without it. Money, I don't understand why people care about it so much but slowly I'm seeing what it can do and get. I always thought that it shouldn't matter much and there's other things to enjoy that wouldn't cost much but I was damn wrong. Everything cost money, everyone cares about it so fucking much, without it you can't get anything. Happiness is not achievable without a cent, it's another sad truth of this sad world. I don't know what to think about anymore, maybe I should just make shit loads of money and help those close to me and tell the rest of the money hungry population to fuck off. Is this what Capitalistic America does to people? As much as I'd like to not care I don't think I can bring myself to do such a thing. Rich or not, I'll always be a poor laboring vietnamese immigrant at heart. Disney stories are just lies and dreams btw D:

No comments:

Post a Comment