Sunday, December 26, 2010

Another year gone.

So, 2011 is drawing to a close. It's been a fun year and a break from my career I guess since I moved back to the less hectic WashDC. I had a lot of fun memories with friends and specifically Mai. Unfortunately our story had to end due to a few unresolvable problems. They are still really good memories nonetheless. I learned a lot about life, relationships and mainly more about myself. Overall it was a good year but could have ended better but things gotta move on. I don't know what to expect in 2011 but so far everything I have planned out seems good and my career will advance onto the next step. Love wise I don't know, the story could continue but its' fate is not in my hands. There could be no story for next year for all I know haha. I do have some goals which include road tripping, back to JP, paying off cred card and enroll in racing school ;D. As for staying in the area or not I have no idea as of now but its either back to NYC or West Coast bound.

To be continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment